Find the love of your life
and the life you love
While the divorce rate continues to hover around 50%, more adults are staying single than ever before.
There’s a good reason for this. The rules of dating and mating have changed. The social and financial pressures that kept people together in days gone by are not enough any more. People want happiness, but don’t have the skills to get what they want.
Relationship Coaching Institute Silicon Valley (RCISV) is dedicated to providing you with the tools, information, and support you need to find the love of your life and achieve the life you love.
We provide classes and workshops; plus individual, couples, and group coaching and therapy by a licensed marriage and family counselor to move you toward your relationship and life goals. Relationship coaching prepares singles and couples to consciously and skillfully pursue life partnership by teaching you how to:
- Find and select a compatible partner
- Successfully deal with relationship issues that inevitably occur
- Improve communication skills
- Decide whether to stay or leave
- Find happiness in your relationship
RCISV offers our services through these programs for singles or couples.
Conscious Dating, Silicon Valley
If you’re currently single, you probably want a fulfilling relationship but often choose partners who are not aligned with who you really are and what you really want.
People fall into dating traps and make unconscious partner choices based upon their attractions--assuming they can make a relationship work.
You may even realize the person you’re with is not a good choice, but stay because you:
- Don't want to be alone
- Assume you can't get what you really want
- Think all the good ones are taken
Partners in Life, Silicon Valley
PILSV provides essential services for pre-committed and committed couples:
For pre-committed couples, we help you:
- Decide if the relationship is right for you, or not
- Understand yourselves and one another better, for increased intimacy
- Anticipate and correct potential problems before they occur
- Understand and manage expectations in the relationship
For committed couples, we help you:
- Develop excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Build empathy and compassion for one another
- Cope with issues around children, money, and more
- Have an authentic and blissful relationship